If your company is struggling with too many marketing or administrative items on your Need To Do list, and the list just keeps getting longer, then it’s time for us to connect.
The services listed below are the work tasks most often requested by my current clients. Should you have other TO DO items which need completing, I’d be happy to discuss taking on those tasks for you too.
If you don’t ask, you don’t know what can be accomplished!
General Administrative Assistance
- Create and revise documents in MicroSoft Word and Excel, and Adobe (directives and content to be provided by the customer)
- Provide set up, clean up and/or ongoing maintenance of any Customer Contact (CRM) database
- Process any scheduled monthly billing invoices; ensure receipt of monthly billing payments due, your commissions due, etc
- Ensure processing of scheduled customer appreciation and follow up greeting card sending, via the Send Out Cards system (monthly contract only)
- Assist with onsite and hands on tasks such as: collating booklets; filling of event/trade show hand out packages; newsletter or card mail outs; product/promotional material labeling
- Virtually process and send out (not create) bulk emails or direct card mail outs
- Provide an offsite vacation coverage call answering service, or do daily voice message/email check-in
- Provide temporary in-office call answering and front desk coverage (any additional administrative duties expected to be performed while onsite will need to be discussed and confirmed at the time of booking)
- Be available for onsite office/home business or personal pick ups and deliveries; liaise with the delivery company as required; collect and review mail
- Scan, copy, and assist with organizing and filing of photos and documents – business or personal
- Organize receipts and paper documentation to submit to a bookkeeper, accountant, etc
Employment Assistance (Job Seekers and Employers)
- Assist employers with all new staff hiring processes including an initial telephone screening, resume reviews and interviewing of candidates, plus doing reference checks
- Make follow up calls to all interviewed candidates not chosen for a position
- Create, set up and provide advice to job seekers, on resumes, cover letters, and a references contact list
- Research leads for a job seekers specific industry and position type, including Hidden Job Market opportunities
- Provide job seekers with one-on-one Interview Skills or Salary Negotiation practice (generally facilitated via Skype)
- Help to ensure all job interview and job lead processes are completed (ie: sending Thank You cards and emails)
Marketing Administrative Assistance
- Assist with updating (not creating) website content, and review a company website to ensure content is correct as well as easily understood, by all visitors
- Collate survey data and create the necessary spreadsheets and graphs for presentation
- Identify, set up and provide necessary training to a company on follow up processes regarding Customer Appreciation initiatives. Ie: for purchase/business thank yous; meeting follow ups; birthdays/anniversaries (all preferably using Send Out Cards)
- Create and set up mail out marketing campaigns (preferably using Send Out Cards)
- Provide mystery shopping evaluations and staff observation visits
If there’s something more specific you’re looking for help with, please call to discuss it.
It’s always difficult to balance getting the help you need while staying within your budget. As a small business owner myself, I truly understand this challenge and the struggles you go through in determining when extra help can be financially justified. My guarantee to you is that my hourly rates are reasonable and I will also complete my assigned tasks quickly and with extreme accuracy and efficiency. My goal is to help you work smarter not harder, while also ensuring you achieve greater levels of business success and revenue growth!
Any pricing quoted to you will be based on the specific tasks you wish to have completed and the location required for the work to be done. You don’t pay for pre-set work task packages, therefore the pricing you are charged is only for the exact work tasks you require, not for something you don’t need. No rates will be quoted to you until I have a clear picture of the assistance you require.
Virtual Assistance (offsite) work will be charged a two hour minimum per booking, unless contract arrangements are made for ongoing weekly or monthly services. Onsite work will be charged a four hour minimum per booking; currently available only in Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, and Mission, British Columbia, Canada.
For Virtual Assistance contracts, international inquiries are welcome, from any time zone. One time and short-term contracts are also welcome!
Special discounted rates are available to non-profit and not-for-profit organizations, as well as to all currently unemployed job seekers.