General Administrative Assistance
- Provide set up, clean up and/or ongoing maintenance of any Customer Contact (CRM) database
- Process ongoing and scheduled customer card sending via the Send Out Cards system (monthly contract only)
- Assist with: collating booklets/hand out packages/mail outs, envelope labeling, product/promotional material labeling
- Send out (not create) bulk emails or mail outs to any leads generated from Trade Show attendance (phone call follow up not offered)
- Provide daily monitoring of a Facebook and/or Twitter account, solely to respond to customer questions/requests/shares
- Organize receipts and paper documentation to submit to an accountant, etc
- Provide an off-site vacation coverage call answering service, or do voice message/email check-in
- Provide temporary in-office call answering and front desk coverage (any additional admin duties to be performed while onsite will need to be discussed and confirmed at the time of booking)
- Be available for onsite office/home business or personal pick ups/deliveries; liaise with the delivery company as required
- Scan, copy, and assist with organizing photos and documents – business or personal
- Create resumes, cover letters, reference contact lists
Sales and Marketing Admin Assistance
- Identify, set up and provide training to the company for their follow up processes regarding Customer Appreciation initiatives (preferably using Send Out Cards)
- Create and set up mail out marketing campaigns utilizing Send Out Cards
- Provide mystery shopping evaluations and staff observation visits
- Train a staff member on using Facebook/Twitter/Hootsuite, including review of Insight data
- Create + schedule posts on social media accounts (Facebook and/or Twitter); daily or weekly
- Assist with new staff hiring processes including initial telephone screening, resume reviews and interviewing of candidates, plus doing reference checks
If there’s something more specific you’re looking for help with, please call to discuss it.
Hourly rates vary based on the task + the location required for the work to be done.
- Onsite work will be charged a four hour minimum; currently available only in Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Mission
- Virtual work will be charged a two hour minimum.
- One time and short-term contracts are welcome!
We have been mailing out professionals cards using Caroline Le Page and Simplified Business Solutions for the past 5 years. At Avanti Planning Group Ltd we work in an industry where follow up and customer service is very important and operating our business in a professional manner can make the difference of keeping or losing a customer.
With the simple on-line access provided to us by Simplified Business Solutions we are able to send a professional personal card whether it is for congratulating a client or passing along our condolences.
We have received nothing but positive feedback from clients who have received these cards and it has reflected very well on myself and the businesses I represent.
I would recommend anybody who cares about customer service take the time and explore what Caroline and her team has to offer.
Avanti Planning Group Ltd.
During late November 2014 I sent out 20 cards to business people in my community that whilst I knew, I did not know very well. The card was designed (very simply, and in minutes using the Send Out Cards Website) to showcase the gift voucher potential of BLENZ and asked the recipient if they wanted to purchase Gift Vouchers for Christmas for their staff or customers or referrals.
The results were amazing, and drove my BLENZ gift voucher sales in December 300% ahead of last year. This trend continued into January, a traditionally quiet time for Gift Vouchers, driving sales of vouchers in excess of 100%.
Mike Chapman, BLENZ Franchisee