As a successful Entrepreneur, Business Professional and certified Trainer with 30+ years combined experience in sales, marketing, customer service, recruiting, staff training/coaching and human resources, I now offer my knowledge and skills to assist your company in overcoming the challenges you have in these areas. Whether you never have enough time, or you struggle with finding someone with the right skill set, or you don’t want to hire someone full-time when you only need them for a short-term project, those issues no longer need to stop you from getting necessary work completed.
My proven business successes along with being an extremely professional, well organized, experienced and enthusiastic person, who always provides outstanding customer service, ensures you get an efficient and trained skilled worker who can immediately jump in and completed those tasks that never seem to get removed from your To Do list. I can help you with tasks you previously may not have felt comfortable delegating to a lesser skilled individual in your organization, as well as be an extra pair of hands available to your team for short-term and temporary fill in purposes.
My other general and specific qualifications include:
- Winner of the 2014 Home-Based Business of the Year Award, Ridge Meadows Chamber of Commerce
- Winner of Rookie of the Year, Commercial Sales at Payworks (covering May 2007 to April 2008)
- Winner of the 1994 S&MG President’s Award
- BC Provincial Instructors Diploma
- Certified Job Club Leadership Facilitator
- Certified in Train the Trainer
- Experience working in non-profit and not-for profit organizations including Executive volunteer positions
- Lifelong Learner involved in the continuous upgrading of my skills and experiences