Are you a business owner spending too much time working in your business instead of on your business? Are you spending valuable time completing administrative tasks that you really should be delegating? Does spending time on these tasks reduce opportunities for you to be focused on assisting your clients, making more sales, or mentoring your employees?
Do you struggle with finding an employee who can immediately step in and meet your MUST HAVE level of administrative or marketing experience?
Well struggle no more! As a Virtual/Temporary Assistant, I’m here to help you accomplish your goals and assist you with getting work tasks done.
As a successful, award-winning and experienced entrepreneur and business professional, I truly understand the multitude of daily tasks involved with running a business.
When you hire me to assist you, you will immediately benefit from my years of combined and proven experience in sales, marketing, customer service, recruiting, staff training, and administration, which therefore ensures you are hiring an efficient and fully trained worker who can immediately jump in and completed the tasks that never seem to get removed from your To Do list.
Think of me as an extra pair of hands available to assist you and your own team, as needed, for on-going or temporary staffing purposes.
How can I help your business? I’m glad you asked. Here’s a list of my qualifications for transforming your TO DO list into a DONE list!
- Extremely comfortable and skilled in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced with using multiple types and versions of Customer Contact databases (CRMs) and data collection systems
- Proven success in marketing: via social media (Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIN; Instagram); via print media; via email; via direct mail campaigns; via networking/relationship marketing methods; and in presenting workshops
- Proficient in, while continually learning and increasing skills with, all website maintenance tasks plus basic graphic design and creation
- An excellent online researcher, and expert in gathering data to assist you make necessary business decisions
- Knowledgeable and always detailed, professional, ethical and customer-service oriented
- Successfully obtained a BC Provincial Instructors Diploma which is also combined with excellent facilitation and public speaking skills, plus extensive experience creating workshop lesson plans
- Certified as a Job Club Leadership Facilitator with many years experience assisting and mentoring Job Seekers, and assisting employers with all facets of the recruitment and hiring process
- Certified in Train the Trainer combined with many years working experience in Management and Supervisory positions
- Experience working in non-profit and not-for profit organizations including holding executive level volunteer positions. Current security check completed, valid until January, 2022.
- A Lifelong Learner who enjoys and understands the need to continuously upgrade my professional skills and work experiences
- Awarded Maple Ridge Heritage Commendation 2016 For Excellence in Community Building
- Chosen as Winner of the 2014 Home-Based Business of the Year Award, Ridge Meadows Chamber of Commerce
- Nominee and Finalist for the 2012 Home-Based Business of the Year Award, Mission Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Awarded Rookie of the Year, Commercial Sales at Payworks (covering May 2007 to April 2008)
- Winner of the 1994 S&MG (Sales & Merchandising Group) President’s Award